How to Root Vivo V15 Pro
In this Article, We are going to share How to Root Vivo V15 Pro. We are here with 4 different methods to root Vivo V15 Pro. If you are a Vivo V15 Pro user and you wish to root your Vivo V15 Pro device you are at the right pathway. Rooting gives you a vast potential to use your device with admin control.
You, by this process, basically give yourself special permission to access everything the way you want on your phone. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. And even if standing illegally in some countries, who doesn’t want that?
Rooting an android device is not as much difficult as it seems. Rooting Vivo V15 Pro gives you extra of the features like you can streamline your phone performance, flash custom ROMs and install special apps. Although Rooting your device is risky, by careful understanding and implementing you can successfully achieve it. To know how to root your device, Scroll down and note every point with utmost attention.
- Make sure you have installed USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure you have a battery percentage of more than 60%.
- Create a non-android Backup on your device
- Install ADB and Fastboot (with Drivers) on your Computer.
Points to Remember:
But before getting into the methods, here are a few common and very crucial things you will need to know for starting the process:
- Make sure you have charged your device fully. So that this will not cause any interruption in a further procedure.
- Have a backup of your data, for safety reasons. Back up important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
- Also, take care that you unlock the bootloader before rooting.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Vivo V15 Pro
- Although No Recovery methods are mentioned below, Before rooting Vivo V15 Pro, do Install TWRP Recovery or install CWM Recovery on the phone.
For TWPR RecoverHow to Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V15 Pro
We have Shared Apps That can help you Root your Vivo Device in One Click. Here is the List
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro with Magisk?
This method needs to be done after the installation of Custom Recovery and Magisk. According to me, this is more preferable than any other methods. However, the choice depends on your understanding of these methods and working on the same.
Step 1. To begin with, TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery will be essential to root using this method.
Step 2. Along with that, you will have to Download Magisk Latest Zip File.
Step 3. Now reboot your Vivo V15 Pro into the Recovery Mode.
Step 4. This step is optional. Create a backup. Tap on backup, and then select partitions of your choice, preferably all of them, and then do the Swipe action at the bottom to start backing up the whole phone! It would always come very handy in case anything bad happens to the phone. Go back to TWRP’s main screen by tapping on the Home button at the bottom left corner.
Step 5. On the main screen of TWRP, tap on Install, and then browse and select the Magisk Zip file. On the next screen, just do the Swipe action at the bottom to root your device.
Step 6. And you are almost done with it. Your Vivo V15 Pro now has the root access through MAGISK Installation.
Step 7. An important note rather. Do not try to root your device with this method if SuperSu is not available for your device.
- Pass Google’s SafetyNet tests even when your phone is rooted.
- Modify or alter the software without tampering with the system (vendor) partitions.
- Root any Android device with the open-source root solution.
- Manage root permissions and use the fingerprint scanner to allow superuser requests.
- Add third-party features using Modules.
- Use banking and security applications on rooted devices.
- Remove kernel features as dm-verity and force encrypt.
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro Using SuperSu via TWRP or CWM:
All android devices with the bootloader unlock and a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, Carliv, Safestrap, etc. installed.
Don’t try this one any other device.
Step 1. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. You may need to unlock bootloader of your device before being able to install TWRP recovery.
Step 2. Download SuperSU file on your device. If you download it on PC, be sure to transfer it to a device.
Step 3. You can disconnect the device from PC.
Step 4. Reboot into recovery mode to get into TWRP recovery. The process to reboot into recovery mode could wary from device to device. In general, per OEM, it’s as follows:
- For HTC devices, power off, and then hold Power + Volume down to reach HBOOT mode, then reboot to recovery using the option there.
- For Motorola devices, power off, and then hold Power + Volume down to reach bootloader mode (you’ll see FASTBOOT AP written at top of the screen), then reboot to recovery using the option there.
- For Samsung devices, power off, then press and hold Power + Home + Volume up till you see Samsung logo.
- For Sony devices, power off, the press Power + Volume down till your device vibrates a little, and when it does, release power button while keeping the volume down pressed. Now, when you see Android in the middle screen, let go of volume down too.
- For LG devices, power off, then press and hold Power + Volume down until you see LG logo, and when you see it, release only power button for 2 seconds, and then press and hold Power button again, while you are still holding volume down all the time. Release both buttons when you see your custom recovery.
- For other devices, Google is your friend.
Step 5. This step is optional. Create a backup. Tap on backup, and then select partitions of your choice, preferably all of them, and then do the Swipe action at the bottom to start backing up the whole phone! It would always come very handy in case anything bad happens to the phone. Go back to TWRP’s main screen by tapping on Home button at bottom left corner.
Step 6. On the main screen of TWRP, tap on Install, and then browse and select the SuperSU file. On the next screen, just do the Swipe action at the bottom to root your device.
Step 7. Tap on Reboot System to restart the device.
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro Without PC/Computer
If you want to root Android but avoid complicated steps and instructions, a one-click root such as KingRoot might be the ultimate solution for you. Getting an Android device rooted is always the initial step one has to take to use their devices. Once this is performed you can get the most out of your device. Whether that is removing bloatware, customizing the appearance, or working with pre-installed apps, or even making the device faster than it was, the first step lies in rooting your device.
Although there are several products you can choose from to root your Android device, few are quick and easy to use. In fact, most require countless steps and time for you to root any device. Not many products on the market which are available today are as quick, easy, or convenient as KingRoot is when rooting your devices. So, consider it when choosing a rooting device, and you don’t want to go through a tedious process, or something which is extremely difficult or complex to complete when rooting your devices.
Step 1. To begin this method of rooting you will first of all have to download and install the KingRoot App on your Vivo V15 Pro.
Step 2. Once you download this app, install it on your device. From the Settings Menu, enable the Unknown Sources.
Step 3. Now open the app in your Vivo V15 Pro and click on “the large button- No Root Permission”.
Step 4. Remember to not touch the screen while this process is going on.
Step 5. And you are done here. You have got the Root access to your Vivo V15 Pro.
In case this method fails for your device, we have three others as well for you to try. You can also try other apps like King Root App for rooting your droid. however, I would prefer you to use KingRoot App itself for the following reasons:
The Android software of KingRoot App is, in fact, free, however, for as long as you use it. Additionally, when upgrades are made, they are available to you, and easy to upgrade and download, without having to pay a subscription or upgrade fee to use them.
Tested and Proven to do the job on all Android devices.
Minimalism when it comes to one click root operations.
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro with Computer/PC
Not Any sponsoring or Partial choice but TunesGo is simply the best Android Root tool in the industry with everything just simplified. All you need to do is to connect your Android, find the “Android Root” button and click it.
Just remember to do the following:
Enable USB Debugging on your Vivo V15 Pro from the settings menu. Go To Settings> Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging.
Charge your phone’s battery fully.
The advanced Android Root Module recognizes and analyses your Android device and choose the appropriate Android-root-plan for it automatically. You don`t need to worry about data loss or other issues. Make yourself a cup of coffee and watch the power of your Android getting unleashed – a few minutes will do!
Step 1. Connect your device to a computer via the data cables provided by the manufacturer.
Step 2. Launch the TunesGo Application on your Computer.
Step 3. Find “One-click Android Root” Option in Toolbox and click it to root your device.
Step 4.The process of rooting Vivo V15 Pro will start and in a few moments, you will have the root access to your device.
Step 5. Your Vivo V15 Pro is successfully rooted!
- Removes Ads.
- Uninstalls useless, space-consuming apps that are pre-installed by the manufacturers.
- Saves Battery.
- Customizes ROMs to change your Android themes and settings completely.
- Reduces Unnecessary RAM and CPU usage to Get better performance.
How to Check Vivo V15 Pro is Rooted?
Install a root checker app from Google Play. Open it and follow the instructions, and it will tell you if your phone is rooted or not. Go old school and use a terminal. Any terminal app from Play Store will work, and all you need to do is open it and enter the word “su” (without the quotes) and hit return.
Now after knowing all the necessary basics of what rooting your device is, here is a simplified tutorial in the form of the written guide that will surely help you out.
Now that you have known all the essential basics of Rooting and its related aspects, it is high time we let you know the various methods of performing this task to control your device by all means. You can make use of any of the following ways to root your Vivo V15 Pro.
Must-See:- How to Find IMEI and Serial Number on Vivo V15 Pro
Specifications of Vivo V15 Pro
The VivoV15 Pro comes with 6.39 inches display size and 1080 x 2316 pixels resolution.
The display type is Super AMOLED Capacitative touchscreen with 16 M Colors.
The OS is Android 9.0 Pie with Octa Core CPU and Adreno 612 GPU.
The Internal storage is 128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM. And microSD up to 256 GB.
The rear camera is of 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP and the front camera is of 32 MP.
The battery is non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery and the price is about 28,000.
So, guys, this was the whole procedure with four various methods to root your Vivo V15 Pro. Hope you guys found it useful and successfully made it to your destination. Just as mentioned earlier I would like you to know that this process could turn out to be loss causing if not followed properly. Make sure you perform every step with utmost care and attention.
If you come across any difficulties, even minor ones in the guide or have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you. Also, keep visiting our Page for more such articles. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive timely notifications for such more tech-related posts.